Sunday, May 24, 2009

Toby Flenderson


Toby.

Is the most boring man I know...

Yet he has a likability about him.

He get everyone at the office P. O. ed...

You can only talk about Toby for so long!

Toby Flenderson...

Hmm...

Toby...

I'm boring myself just writing this blog about him...

Ok!

Toby is in H. R.

Human Resources!

So just to make Toby more hated by people he makes people hate him even more.

Toby was once accused of carrying weed...

Which was later to be found out to be salad.

Michael Scott payed 200 dollars for a salad.

Sad...

Toby poor Toby.

I don't know what else to say abot you boring old man.

Oh!

Toby went to Costa Rica!

About3 days later he broke his neck after the string broke on the parasailing thing...

Sad...

Yet again!

Ok Toby Flenderson.

It's time to say our goodbyes...

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment