Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Main Squeeze


Do you believe in love at first sight?

I know it's sort of corny...

But I do.

The man I love has some serious skills.

He could stun you with his Purple belt in Karate!

His rifling skills.

And his variety with weapons!

Ka-Choww!

Pepper Spray my man!

He has the best curly chest hairs that has his fans raiving!

Although his tummy is slightly large it is still that perfect size to say "I wish I

had a watermelon."

I am in love with the man of my dreams...

Even though I have not had a dream of him...

He is the best paper salesman in all of Dunder Mifflin Paper Company!

He is...


Determined.

Worker.

Intense.

Good Worker.

Hard Worker.

Terrific.


Dwight K. Shrute.

I have an obsession with you.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Christina you are so obsessed with him. Its funny :D

    ReplyDelete