Friday, May 29, 2009

OMG!!

PAM BEASLEY IS PREGNANT!!!!

I was wondering what they were talking about when she was all shocked at the Hospital.

But now I realized it when Jim said.

"Send in the subs"

Because they were playing volleyball and Pam was being checked for a sprained anckle.

I am sooooo happy that she is prego!

Like I said before!

They are the cutest couple!!

Now I need a picture of Pamela Pregnant!

Haha!

P.P.

PP&J

lol.

So! this is my last blog!

I might blog later!

I didn't realize how fun this assignment actually was!

Well I'm happy I actually enjoyed it and put my addiction into it.

It's like my own special type of heroin.

HAHA.

Twilight...

:P

Well you have a good life!

Look out for me!

Love you!

Not!

That coat is black not!

That coat it black pause not!

Adios.......





Bye......







C'ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment