Friday, May 22, 2009

Office! Again! :D




So!

It's early in the morning and you know what I feel like talking about?

The Office!!

I'm staring at a picture of my man!

My love;)

Dwight-E-Poo.

But for some reason I feel like talking about Meredith!

She is the completely lovable alcoholic!

She wears her dresses just short (or long) enough to cover up!!

The woman I look up to has caught her hair on fire...

While drunk...

While at work...

Note to self: Keep alcoholic beverages away from Meredith...

Even Dayquil...

Meredith is a very good dancer!

Especially when dancing at cafe disco!

Her son might be a little brat, but you have to learn to love to deal with to love the people you like to love their own!

(Read over five times)

The woman who also works at Dunder Mufflin Paper...

Merideth Palmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment