Sunday, May 24, 2009

Did I Stutter?




My Man Stanley Hudson!

Stanley the Manly!!

Stanley spends most of his important time working on the thoroughly equip crossword puzzles.

Stanley loves the Annual Pretzel Day!

"I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little, but on pretzel day? (smiling widely) Well, I like pretzel day..."

Stanley the Manly has sadly had a heart attack.

During one of Dwight's stress relief drills.

Dang nabbit Dwight...

He almost got fired...

Stanley was later informed that he might die if he gets stressed out too much.

We soon later find out that Michael Scott might be the source of the stress.

During an episode "Stress Relief" Michael tries to 'calm down' the office in a pseudo-medidation session.

Every few steps that Michael takes toward Stanley, Stanley's stress watch goes off crazy.

We think that it might just be Stanley.

So Stanley gives Oscar his stress watch...

Yet again when Michael walks toward Oscar the watch goes off...

Everyone looks at Michael...

I forgot what happens next...

"364 days...until the next pretzel day."




Watch The Video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjArO38RhDA

No comments:

Post a Comment