Saturday, May 30, 2009

Peectures!! (Pictures)

The Office Pictures!

It's time for a celebration!

For What?

I do not know!

But it's a celebration!

Pictures...



The whole Office cast...


I think.



Fun.


Serious.
For you!

Not so serious.
Funny!
Scared...
Tell me what you think of this picture!


This one I think of as sexy!
I like the pose that Dwight struck!
(Bottom Right)

Season 4 cast.
I think.
One of the chicks in here either got fired or quit from Dunder Mifflin.
(The chick in the green in the back next to Stanley)


Smile!!!!!!

The Office is the best show that I know of!
If you guys don't watch it you should definitely get into it!
The season is over but when it starts again it's on Thursdays at 9:00 pm.
I'm ecstatic!!
If you have any questions whatsoever feel free to ask!
Have a good life!
And a good day!
Oh!
And who is your favorite Office character!?!
(It won't let me double space!!)
(Mr. Vega!)
(Help!)

No comments:

Post a Comment